Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday bike and stuff

Got out before the sun and didn't ride Bacon Strip. Instead I headed up towards Golden Gate Canyon State Park which is about 5 miles from my house but climbs Twin Spruce, a solid 3 mile climb. It was 48 degrees starting out and I froze! Tried to stay near MAF but the grade and my gears didn't allow it.

 Last night I did a run session with 14 X 60m strides. It felt so good to run fast. These were on a soccer field as diagonals. The first ~5-6 felt awkward at just 5:00 pace but by the end 3:50-4:00 pace was feeling smooth.



9000ft up near Golden Gate Canyon State Park. This huge meadow is tucked right into the mountains. One of my favorite spots up here. 

My post workout food as of late. Greens, almonds, cashews, walnuts, avocado, salt and pepper. 

New bike stand/ clamp. Yep, bolted straight to my deck rail. The clamp comes off so I'll be able to take it inside.  


Obligatory saddle pic. I redyed it to a darker brown, less red 

No comments: