Friday, February 26, 2016

Moon win, electronics fail

 Great ride this morning, was on the bike well before the sun showed itself. The main goal was to catch the moon settling over the Continental Divide. Behind my house there's a ridge with a big view that over looks about 80 miles of The Divide and the moonsets are amazing. The GoPro battery was dead, but I don't think it would have captured much at all. My Elph batteries (both of them) are dying and hold a charge for about a day. So no images. My Garmin Forerunner 15, easily the crappiest piece of electronics I've ever seen, gave a low battery alert as I pulled into home. It was fully charged yesterday and I've consistently seen it hold a charge for maybe 3 hours max on average with HR, without HR I think it leaps to a whopping 4 hours. Anyway. The moonset was awesome.


No comments: