Friday, February 11, 2011

Same old same old...

Today's usual jog. 10 miles in 1:16 (7:36 pace) with 1875 ft of gain. Max HR 152.
 I haven't blobbed in over a week and I feel guilty. I've been killing it and things are good. I finished my round of antibiotics and I think I'm done with the sinus infection. This morning it was a balmy -8 with windchill up at 9200ft altitude. My route goes by a Weather Underground Personal Station (near Camp Eden) so I check it before I leave. Kind of convenient but I don't really feel the differences in cold anymore. You get to a point where the weather is just background noise but not something that bothers you. Yesterday it was -27 up high with windchill.
 Here's a few pics from this morning and a couple other jogs. 

Pre-dawn and -20 degrees.



I never get tired of this.





2 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

I try and wait for that orange thing in the sky to reach its high point for the day. I run on solar energy.

Georgia Snail said...

I hope to run a 7:36 pace and have my HR max at 152...

Great photos!