Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday 13 miles Walker Ranch

David and I ran from my house down to Walker Ranch and back this morning. 2400 feet of climbing and in the last mile we raced a few short intervals which was a blast. I could edge David on the hills but on the flats or downhills his leg speed was just too much.

I also took 2 pictures of Starr Mountain, the mountain I was on for last weeks trivia question. In the first picture I didn't zoom in at all. We were standing close to Walker Ranch at about 7000 feet altitude and Starr peaks out at 10,500.

In the second picture I zoomed in and got a shot of my powerline route to the top. You can barely make it out.

2 comments:

David said...

Really great run! Thanks so much for dragging me along at the end. Also, Ben and Oliver are super awesome. They weren't even scared when a zombie walked into their house!

Finally, I saw the training logs from Ironman days (in full hard-cover format)! Like swearing on the Bible at court, athletes should take an oath on that thing before complaining about anything whatsoever.

Lucho said...

Yes- and thank you too. The sprints at the end were a blast! Solid run all around too.