Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday

Today will be a zero for running. I got up at 5:00 and looked at the thermometer and it was looking like -10 degrees so I went back to bed. I'm not that tough. Oliver is sick and our (my wife's and my) first chore of the day was cleaning a massive blowout that left poop from his feet to his neck. It was a bathtub diaper change. Then laundry then scouring the tub. Just minutes after my wife left for work... he did it again. Poor Liv. He doesn't feel good and I can't do much to help other than hug him and cuddle with him which seems to make things a little more OK. Ben seems to be in good spirits thankfully.

4 comments:

Rick said...

Kids have amazing immune systems when it come to fighting the bug; he'll probably be back to normal before tomorrow.

Ward said...

"masive blowout" love it.. been there, done that many times over... hope the little guy feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

poor livvy, I hope he feels better soon! I'm glad benny wasn't sick too.

Brett said...

We have lots of bathtub diaper changes. Hope he's feeling better.