This morning I tested a new client on my Computrainer.. Conconi step test for LT wattage. Then went to the gym and lifted for 30:00 then swam with my son and wife. We had a blast!
I was "tagged" by Kerri yesterday.. not sure what that means. Can I win at this game? Can I hit people while playing? I'm supposed to list 5 things about me that people are dying to know.. with the exception of a few people, I would rather not tell. But, I like those few people so I won't let them die and I will tell this:
1) I was an All-State defensive back in high school. A 175 pound free safety that was fearless. I could power clean 220 pounds and bench press over 200 while still running a 2:00 half mile and a 4:30 mile.
2) I qualified for Ironman Hawaii less than a year after my last cigarette.
3) When I was living in the Caribbean I would make up to $800 a night and served Jimmy Buffett, James Hetfield (lead singer for Metallica), Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers), had after hour drinks with Eric Idle and am on Peter Gabriel's honeymoon video.
4) I love running but don't like runners.
5) My son and wife are everything in the world to me.