Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday 20 miles

Am) 10.5 miles in 1:13 with Bob. 6:59 average pace. 150 average HR. The middle 3 miles of this were a bit of a test (I was curious about where my fitness is so I can judge the opening miles at Moab next week). I brought HR up to basically Zone 3 or AeT which felt surprisingly comfortable, conversation pace still (or laugh pace). We went through the 3 miles in ~18:40 (6:13 pace) feeling relaxed and easy. Max HR was 8 beats below LT.

Pm) 9.5 miles. No watch or HR but I felt freaking amazing. Better than I did this morning and yesterday. I ran with Al and we logged 1298ft of climbing.

3 comments:

GZ said...

AI?! Allen Iverson?

Lucho said...

Al Franken... the dudes fit!

GetBackJoJo said...

You are one fast mf.
I feel I need to be polite on your blog, so I didn't write it out.
I'm still working on a list of questions.