Sunday, December 13, 2009


My foot feels a million times better this morning. I had already prepared myself for an injury... no such luck. I feel like a big rest block would be a good thing for me right now but I really want to race the Moab 50k in February. A stress fracture would have made the decision easier. The plan was to race Moab then take ~3 weeks off completely before focusing on Leadville. Another option would be to rest now then just run Moab with the fitness I have at the time. If I was one of my athletes I know what I would tell me.


Brad Poppele said...

Good News!!! Glad your okay.

Lucho said...

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to injuries. Thanks