Sunday, December 14, 2008

New home in 5 days!!

I'm bouncing off the walls ready to close on Friday, I just peed a little bit I think. Below are pictures that I found on the web of our new 'neighborhood'. All of these were taken within 5 miles of our house. The next time I post a bunch of pics it will be ones that I took (I tripped the other day and landed on my camera- which surprisingly- broke my fall nicely). This area is going to be my backyard and I'm completely psyched that I'll have a million acres of forest and wilderness to explore.








7 comments:

MJ said...

Wow! Looks beautiful! ... and what a great place for your son to grow up. Good job!

Justin Mock said...

What is name of that lake?

Lucho said...

Thanks MJ.. I think Ben and the new little one will be raised in a great location. It'll be tough for sure, but character building for sure too.

Justin- The larger lake is Gross Reservoir and the smaller (snowy one) is in Golden Gate Canyon State Park in Forgotten Valley.

Brett said...

LOL @ 'I think I just peed a little bit' and your comment (I think on Beth's blog?) about 'I just threw up in my mouth a little'.

HA HA HA!

Ryan D said...

Lucho, that looks amazing! Enjoy the new digs, and congratulations!

Lucho said...

Brett- The 'throw up' line is from the movie Dodgeball.

Thanks Ryan!

andrej said...

Great photos, hope that I'll find a place like that for myself some day.